Tuesday 17 October 2017

Musical Madness!


Walt: use adjectives to improve our descriptive writing.
WALT: use exciting language in a recount

Screen Shot 2017-10-11 at 2.39.29 PM.png


Have you ever seen your teacher sing before? Well today at our school Immersion Assembly, lot’s of music was happening in the hall! I’m looking forward to how the term is going to be!

This term our school topic is based on Music, and it is called Musical Madness! Team 1,2 and 3 was all about how music changes our feelings and how different beats can make up one song. Team 5’s crazy act was all about different beats to music! The Assembly was hilarious but my all time favorite act was Team 3’s little movie they made a mini Songs in Real Life video. It was an incredible video that  made me laugh the till the end.  



Finally it was Team 4’s turn! Team 4’s movie was a little car pool party! All the teachers from Team 4 were having fun singing in the car enjoying the music (but some of the music was boring because they were old school). The little movie was like a commercial for our school music. It was kind of like the commercial’s that Apple does for there music. This Term our Team is looking at making our own music, and even making instruments!



Since the Term is all about music I am dying to learn to play the Guitar! I also want to learn to play the drums and I think our Team Leader Mr Somerville will teach us because he is fantastic at playing the drums! Those are the instruments that I want to play but I’m also hoping to learn to play the piano along with other instruments too.

Overall I think that the Term will be awesome! I love music and I’m sure other people in the school do. I think that school and music goes together because her in Pt England we make up songs and sing to other songs too! In fact we already got school song already up called Musical Madness! I think that Term 4 will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment