Tuesday 10 October 2017

Holiday Blogging - Making my own Shoe! (Task 7)

Walt: Design Shoes.


Task Description: Today's task we got to create out own shoes! We created this using a site I don't know what it's called but you got to try it out! Here's the link. I created my own shoe and it costs 100 dollars! I know right. I really want to buy them but I gotta have to save up money and ask my parents. It was fun creating my shoes. This presentation above shows my shoes in different angles. I thought that the design that I made was pretty cool. I loved the options on the site. This was a fun task!

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Amelia,

    I really like this amazing presentation about creating your own shoes. This was a great presentation to see just like Leilani's blog post. I hope you keep blogging in the holidays remember, we only have 3 days left until term 4. How is your holiday been going so far? Keep up the great & awesome work.

    cheers,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Learned alot also I have enjoyed everything about Summer Learning Journey I would like to take the time to say thank you and the SLJ team for everything you have done for kids and also me . CFA study material

    ReplyDelete