Tuesday 10 October 2017

Holiday Blogging - How to make your own Logo! (Extra Task)

Walt: Provide instructions on how to make your own logo.


Task Description: For today's Extra Task for the Team 4 Holiday Blogging Challenge I have made a How to make your own logo! We have been doing a lot of How to things so I find these tasks very easy! I made a google presentation and provided steps on how to make your own logo. I also used my own images I made and I placed it beside each instruction. I wrote almost a paragraph on each step and I tried to make it clear so readers can understand and have a go on making a logo! I hope you enjoyed the presentation and try make a logo using these steps. Comment down below if there helpful. Stay tuned for more Blog-posts! BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment