Thursday, 5 October 2017

Holiday Blogging - Going to AUT!

Today I went to AUT with mum! But let me go back to the start. Today I had to wake up early @ 5:00 am. I was so tired because I don't really wake up early. I'm a sleeper! Anyways me and my mum woke up early and got ready. I packed lunch, My Chromebook (So I can do some learning there + So I'm not bored) and Earphones. Today I went to AUT with mum! But let me go back to the start. Today I had to wake up early @ 5:00 am. I was so tired because I don't really wake up early. I'm a sleeper! Anyways me and my mum woke up early and got ready. I packed lunch, My Chromebook (So I can do some                                                                                             learning there + So I'm not bored) and                                                                                                                                                               Earphones. 
After that me and my mum walked from home all the way to the Pamure Bus Stop. When we went inside the bus it was a bit crowded there. The bus kept on moving on and on and lot's of people almost lost there balance. Then we came to our destination. Me and my mum head off the bus and head to AUT. First we arrive in the Library. My mum goes on a computer and continues of with her study. Well I was just on my Chromebook chilling with my head phones on. I thought that the Library was a good start to the day for the students so they can re-fresh there minds and focus on there
Study. Just like us at school! Everyday we also start silent
reading so we can be focused on work!







Our next stop was going to my mums lecture (Pasty). My mum was the only one there and it was a very quiet room. I was again just chilling and going on my Chromebook and video chatting with my friends. I had a little giggle but my mum told me to stop it. I looked out the window and I saw an amazing view. I forgot that we were on very high above ground. When I looked down I was very surprised because I've never been that high above ground ever since I went to the Sky Tower! I really enjoyed looking out the window that was one of my best bit's there.



After that me and my mum was hungry! So we decided to go look around and we saw a mini station with food. I saw lot's of people coming because the food was delicious. It was only 5$ for 1 and then you can come back for seconds for free! Me and my mum ate Curry (I love Curry!), Rice and lettuce with a bit of sauce. It was DELICIOUS! I really enjoyed eat the food. After a long time of studying me and my mum went to the parents room. This room is just for the parents who study in AUT to come with here kids and just relax. They also have a computer in case there students want to do there work! I was there and I slept for a pretty long time my mum did too! I thought that it was great @ AUT! I really enjoyed the trip! Anyways hope you enjoyed my trip to AUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment