Friday, 6 October 2017

Holiday Blogging - Before and After! (Task 4)

Walt: Help out in the house. 

Task Description: This is a presentation is due from yesterday. Today's well yesterday's task was all about cleaning. Sorry for the late work I went to AUT for the whole day and I did not know that the task was about cleaning! But I managed to clean today and it was easy. Today's task was all about cleaning. For this task I had to take a photo of our rooms before and after. I also had to time myself using the google stopwatch on how long it took for me to clean my room. I thought this task was really easy because I've already done blog - posts about cleaning. I made a presentation and had a description for each before and after photo. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amelia,

    Loving your blog posts so far. I really love your awesome before & after presentation. It looks like you were working so hard doing that all. Did you get anyone to help you out with cleaning? Was anyone cleaning? I hope you keep blogging & that you have heaps of fun for the rest of the holidays. Keep up the amazing work.

    Cheers,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete