Monday 14 August 2017

How to remember the Planets in the Solar System!

Walt: understand information collected from multiple sources.


Task Description: This week Room 7 Literacy had to make a little rhyme that will help you remember the order of the 8 planets in the solar system. This week we are focusing on Pluto that used to be a planet but now scientists discovered that it was not a planet. So some people can say,"Well it's a planet in my heart"! Well you have to get used to Pluto not being a planet. Anyways I used google to help me find some words. Since Pluto ain't a planet anymore it was kind of hard finding the words but I managed and came up with My Very Educated Mother Just served us Nougat, and if you can see the first letter of each word has the first letters of each planet. For Example: My Very stand for Mercury and Venus. I then added a photo of the solar system without Pluto. I hope this helps you remember each planet in the solar system. Stay tuned for my next post 

No comments:

Post a Comment