Tuesday 8 August 2017

A Post Card to Space!

Walt: understand information collected from multiple sources.

Task Description: Today for Literacy Room 7 had to write a post card! This not a real post card anyways we had to pick anyone to write our post card to we can even write it to a celebrity. But I decided to stay simple and stick to one of our teachers at school! I had to choose a planet to write about and then pretend that I was send the letter from space to my person about our chosen planet. I had to describe if I was actually in space. I also used google to help me find information about my planet!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the post card Amelia! Now that you have told me that I can't live on Mercury, what planet is more inhabitable if I couldn't live on Earth? Keep up the great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr Somerville!

      I think that there should be another planet invented that is just like earth. People say that we shall live on Mars but in order to live on Mars need to use different types of technology, and the technology we need will be invented like in the future! That's what I think.

      Thanks for stopping By Mr Somerville,
      Amelia :)

      Delete