Friday, 28 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey!


Hello Viewers! Today at assembly the lovely Rachel Williamson the one who owns the Winter and Summer Learning Journey program came to Pt England! Rachel came to Pt England because she was handing out Prizes and certificates to the people who participated in the blogging challenge. I was so lucky that I placed first in the blogging challenge. There were also other kids who won 2nd place tie and 3rd place tie. I was so excited when the prize was given to me! I won a lot of New Zealand goodies! I even won my own scarf which will keep me warm since it's very chilly in Auckland. I'd like to thank Rachel for all the prizes and to Aronui for helping with the certificates! If you would like to join this amazing holiday program which will come up very soon I think it's the Summer Learning Journey anyways you can register there and do learning over the holidays! You can earn lot's of points and if your lucky you might win! Trust me it so cool!

Please check out these blogs!



4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Amelia,

    What a beautiful post! Thank you so much for the lovely messages :) I really enjoyed blogging with you and can't wait for the summer to come.

    Talk to you again soon!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel!

      I really enjoyed the Summer Learning Journey! Thanks for the prizes. I can't wait to talk to you again.

      See ya next time!

      Amelia

      Delete
  2. Hi Amelia, I hope that you are well! I am just working on the Summer Learning Journey programme website for this year and I am hoping to include some quotes from students who have participated in the past. You wrote some awesome blogs that I would love to include on the website. I would just include a short part of the blog and put your first name underneath it so that you are given credit for the work. I would not share your last name or your school so that people wouldn’t know that it was you.

    Is that okay? If so, can you please write back and I will finish up the website. I’ll send you a link to the finished website when it’s ready.

    I can’t wait to blog with you again this summer!

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rahcel,

      Yes It's okay! I love sharing my work with other people. I also am looking forward to blogging with you this year!

      Cheers,
      Amelia

      Delete