Saturday 15 July 2017

Holiday Blogging WLJ - D7 A1/2 #Keep New Zealand Beautiful! LAST DAY!!


  1. 7. #Keep New Zealand Beautiful
Dawn breaks on Day #7 – the final day of your Great Kiwi Road Trip. You wake up early, ready to make the long trek back to Auckland. Along the way, Curious Kiwi stops at two beautiful places, Taupo and Rotorua, for you to get out and walk around.
Activity 1: While in Taupo, you go for a walk around the lake and you notice pieces of rubbish floating in the water. You also notice that there is rubbish on the footpath. As you know, it is really important to put rubbish in the bin and keep New Zealand clean and beautiful for generations to come. C:\Users\rwil313\Desktop\NZ Map - Schematic.png




http://www.kiwidaydreaming.com/p/new-zealand-maps.html
With that in mind, it is time think about what you can do to keep New Zealand beautiful. Use your imagination and come up with three things that you could do to make your neighbourhood more beautiful. Post your list on your blog ☺
Here is a link to a presentation I made about Pollution about a month ago. If you would like to check it our please click here!

Saving New Zealand from pollution is something people need to be open for. So I gather three things that we could do to help save our environment!

#1 - Spreading the word! The main priority is to spread the word! Spreading the word will make pollution go away! E.g. Sometime's you can create a big youth which will help pollution vanish more quicker!

#2 - Pick it up! After Spreading the word to everyone you should be able to pick up 5 pieces of rubbish everyday! But remember it should go in the bin straight away. You should then tick off every day you picked up 5 pieces of rubbish. That will also mean at the end of the year you can count up how many pieces of rubbish you have picked up!

#3 - Cleaning up the outside! If you clean the outside it will make us have a new fresh environment. Let's say if you mow the lawn you can see rubbish instantly and you should pick it up!

Activity 2: After you have finished up in Taupo, it is time to hop back in the car and head for Rotorua – a town where will have the chance for some much needed rest and relaxation. In fact, you will visit the Tarawera Bush Pool – a geothermal hot pool that is located in the middle of a forest. The warm water in the pool comes from underneath the ground. After a few hours in the pool you feel really relaxed.
On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing something relaxing. I find reading really relaxing. Here is a picture of me reading one of my favourite books!
H:\Blogging Study\WLJ 2017\Rach - Selfie (reading).jpg
After a long soak in the natural hot pools, it is time to get back home. Your family and friends can’t wait to see you and they can’t wait to hear all about your adventures. Take a moment to think about what you have seen and done over the past week.
This is just an old photo of me reading a book!
Me Listening to music!

I think that listening to music and reading a book is something that is relaxing to do!




3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Amelia,

    What an amazing post especially if it is on the last day of blogging. You are a creative girl, don't you think. I really liked it how you added in all the suggestions of keeping New Zealand beautiful as well as your amazing picture you added in for the pollution, It was an amazing post.

    Will you be still blogging in the holidays, Well I am. If you are I'll be there to comment on your blog. I will be here and there. What would you do if that really happened in your neighbourhood Amelia? Keep up the great and awesome blogging Amelia.

    Yours truly,
    Hinerangi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Amelia,

    Like you, I also love listening to music and reading books. Who are some of your favourite musicians? Who do you like listening to the most? I am currently listening to a lot of Adele. I really love her voice and the fact that she writes a lot of her own music. Do you ever listen to Adele?

    I hope that you've found plenty of time this holiday to just relax, sit back, read a book and listen to music. I have spent the holiday blogging and truly loving every minute of it! I actually find blogging really relaxing. It allows me to learn cool new things about New Zealand and chat with great students, like you, about this learning!

    I am looking forward to seeing you when I come into Pt England early in Term 3 to hand out the certificates and the prizes.

    See you soon!

    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo e Lelei Rachel,

      I also love listening to Adele! I still can't get my head out of Hello! My favorite musicians are Meghan Trainor, Beyonce and of course Adele. I like listening to Meghan Trainor she write music for other people like Rihanna! I have not been relaxing that much because we have been going every where this week and last week! It's like were traveling New Zealand, but there's a lot of kayos! I also fine blogging relaxing too and chatting with you too!!

      I can't wait to see you when you come to Pt England to hand the prizes and certificates!

      Cheers,
      Amelia

      Delete