Thursday 22 June 2017

Amelia Newspaper Article!

Walt: think critically about what we read.
Task Description: For today's task we got to write our own Newspaper article. Sorry I have not been posting lately, but I am still very excited to explain this task! Before writing our article and that we read a story about girl who saw a octopus and found out that it was a dirty old cloth! After reading the text we decided to make our own front-page headline! As you can see I called mine BIZARRE OCTOPUS SIGHTINGS! We also got to make up a Newspaper name I called mine "NZ DAILY NEWS" and added a little fern to the side! I then wrote my article about the story and made it look PROFESSIONAL for my audience! I then added a image to show proof (Not real) and added a link to it. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment