Friday 17 March 2017

Ambassador Gifts/Photo's!


You guys know I'm an ambassador ........... Right? Well after a few visitor sessions I have had I actually got some gifts. I did not know that at all! If you want to check out some of the visitor sessions we had take a look at the images below! We had amazing visors who came to our lovely school some of them were even from the United States of America. Crazy huh! Well the gifts I got was a hat from Spark, a water bottle from Spark and one pencil and a pen. I also got a book mark, a note pad and stickers.

2nd session 
2nd session

First session

3rd session

Check out this Link for more photo's

4 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia ,
    Those gifts are amazing, I am very surprised with the gifts you received. Some visitors from America also came to our school, they were very kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stanley,

      I was also surprised with the gifts they have given us! As I said I never thought that we would get gifts. It's cool to hear that you guys also had visitors from the USA!

      Thanks for you comment

      Amelia

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous haul Amelia. You have hosted some very generous visitors already. I hope you are enjoying your gifts.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Mrs Burt,

      Thanks for your lovely comment. I am absolutely enjoying them! I have mostly been using my water bottle. It helps out when I go to walk at the Basin!

      Amelia

      Delete