Thursday 5 January 2017

Holiday Blogging - Summer Learning Journey Bonus Activity

Bonus Activity
I drew this photo using Sumo Paint!


Instead of taking a picture or writing to us, for this activity you are invited to make a short video blog (3-4 minutes). On the video blog please tell us about your favourite summer time activities. Upload the video to your blog. Make sure that you write a short description below the video so that people know what the video is about.
This is my vlog I did that was part of my activity. This video is about my top 5 favorite summer activity. This is a short vlog that I did using web camera which is a site were you can record yourself. If it does not work I'm sorry. Enjoy



1 comment:

  1. What a cool v-blog! I really like that you enjoy helping your mum with cleaning! She must be fun to clean with! My mum is also fun to clean with, she always makes funny jokes and laughs like a crazy person.

    Keep up the great work!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete