Tuesday 20 December 2016

Holiday Blogging - Summer Learning Journey Bonus Activity

Bonus activity
Wellington is the capital city of New Zealand. Have you been to Wellington? If so, please tell us about two things that you did when you were in Wellington.
If you haven’t had the opportunity to go to Wellington, follow the link to learn more about this very cool city: Discover Wellington.
On your blog, tell us what two things you would like to do if you had the chance to visit Wellington. Would you go to the botanical gardens or visit the Beehive? Perhaps you would prefer to go shopping on Cuba Street or go out for dinner on Quay Street…

Two things:

  1. If I were to go to Wellington I would go to the Adrenalin forest. The Adrenalin is suitable for a range of ages, and fitness. The Adrenalin forest is a series of rope bridges. It also has Tarzan swings and flying foxes.
  2. If I were to go to Wellington I would go to A Very Welly Christmas which is a Christmas parade. It is a fun and entertaining for families.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amelia,

    Once again you surprise me! Your parents and your teachers must be so proud of you and all the effort you put into your work!

    Here is a link to something I would love to see in Wellington:

    http://wetaworkshop.com/visit-us/workshop-tours/

    Have a great day!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mark thanks for the comment. I sure love making my work really define high standard by the help of my wonderful teachers (Mr Goodwin and Mr Baxendine). The Weta studio Tours looks I amazing I wish could've gone there. Thanks for stopping by!

      Amelia

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete