Saturday 10 September 2016

Amelia Sports Drinks - What are they/PMI about Sport drinks

Walt: think critically about information.

Task Description: This is my blog post about What are the Positives, Minuses, and Interesting points (PMI) about Sport drinks. In my Sports Drinks presentation I explain what are sport drinks, and what they are used for. Did you know that people that sell these types of drinks use advertising to sell them and make money. People who buy sports drinks think that the sport drinks are going to help them with their big games and to build muscles, however sports drinks actually have a lot of sugar and it's really bad for you unless you are professional athlete, or do enough exercise to use that energy. If you want to learn more about advertising check out this LINK to see me and my group talking about advertising. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Amelia,

    I really like the way that you have been explaining to me about what sports drinks are and I am highly impressed on how you have also included what your advice is to people who has sports drinks.

    I really think that your reading work about sports drink has taken you to another level and you have been doing your reading work at a high standard. You have added lot's of interesting facts about sports drinks and what is contained inside.

    I have learnt lot's of new idea's about what sports drinks are used for and what is contained inside a sport drink. Keep up the great work and I look forward to your next amazing work.

    From Roimata Ru.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amelia!
    I have learnt lot's of new idea's about what sports drinks are used for and what is contained inside a sport drink. Keep up the great work and I look forward to your next amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got what you intend, appreciate it for posting .Woh I am lucky to find this website through google. more information

    ReplyDelete