Saturday 23 July 2016

Winter Learning Journey D6 Opening ceremony DISASTER Bounus Activity

The Ceremony has just started and is held near the sea’s of Rio (Not Actually). I can hear cheerful crowds bouncing up and down through my ears. All the Olympic athletes are celebrating around with there amazing uniform all of a sudden… a BIG old crowd yells out “TSUNAMI!” . Swoosh Swoosh water starts destroying everybody. I just stood there with not knowing what to do and shocked. The tsunami gets worser I hear screams through my ear the PRJS ( Police of Rio de Janeiro state) starts evacuating everybody. Just then one of the PRJS grabbed me by the jacket. Swoosh all the water splashes on everybody and the sea goes back to normal. “What a devastating moment", someone yells.       

 

No comments:

Post a Comment